Updates and a Question

How's that for an uncreative title? Just popping in to let you know that I've wanted to post in the last week, but my aged computer has stopped connecting to wifi AND the wifi in my apartment isn't working, so I'm using data to type this on my phone. I hope to get both situations sorted out in the next few days, ugh.

Also, I have such a large backlog of products to review that I thought I'd ask your opinion: what would you like to see me review first, after my roundup of 2016 favorites?

  • ABH Modern Renaissance palette
  • New liquid matte lipsticks from Milani and Wet n Wild
  • Urban Decay Vice lipsticks in Backtalk and Roach
  • ColourPop eyeliner in Fast Lane, highlighter in Might Be, and Lippie Stix in Let's Play
Finally, let me send my love and support to everyone marching today; I wish I could be out there too. Women's rights are human rights!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiko Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 319 Chocolate

Reverse Lipstick Chronology #3: Urban Decay Roach

The Pacific Coast Highway and an Antidote to SoCal Dryness: Sephora Rose Mask!