Postcard from the Subtropics

Just a quick administrative note: I'm staying for a few days at my grandmother's house in Florida, where the Internet is, as usual, not working (I'm writing this in a Starbucks). I was counting on updating my blog at least a couple of times during this visit, but it looks like my next real post will be from San Francisco later this week. In the meantime, I'll have to content myself with working on my dissertation (which is what I should be doing anyway), wasting my monthly data trying to determine whether I'm actually an INTP and not an INFJ, nursing the sunburn I managed to get on my waist, reading Russell Hoban's Riddley Walker, and wearing the hell out of my awesome new sunglasses:


I feel like it's 2007 and I'm updating my LiveJournal, but that's not really a bad feeling. I hope you're all having a not-too-odious Monday. <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kiko Velvet Passion Matte Lipstick in 319 Chocolate

Reverse Lipstick Chronology #3: Urban Decay Roach

The Pacific Coast Highway and an Antidote to SoCal Dryness: Sephora Rose Mask!